Map Marketing Postcode Areas Map Unframed 12.5 Miles to 1 inch Scale W830xH1200mm Ref BIPA
- View more Product Details
- A wall map of the UK showing the postcode area boundaries and the County And Unitary Authority Boundary information
- Clearly shown on a black-and-white base map with national parks highlighted in pale green
- Due to the large number of Postcode Areas within metropolitan London the map also contains a more detailed inset (1 inch to 4 miles) of the area within the M25 motorway
- Postcode maps are an essential resource to assist with business planning
- Scale: 1:800 000 (12½ miles to 1 inch)
- Size: 830x1200mm
- The Postcode Area boundaries and their corresponding letters are displayed in red with County and Unitary Authority boundaries shown in dark green.
- The map base contains motorways, primary roads (plus A roads in London) and features seven types of town/city “stamps” based on populations ranging from 2,000 to 1,000,000 plus inhabitants
- This map also features a handy index detailing all 124 Postcode Areas (including the name of each areas main postal town/city) enabling users to locate rapidly an area on the map
- This map includes the new Unitary Authorities which came into existence in April 2009
- This map is permanently bonded between two sheets of tough, flexible, crystal-clear plastic. This finish allows you to write on, wipe off with dry or wet wipe pens
- This postcode area map provides detailed definitions of the different levels of Postcode detail (Area, District and Sector) and how they are structured.
- RegionBritish Isles
- Scale12.5 Miles to 1 Inch